Thursday, September 29, 2011

Who am I? Who are you?

 Hello, Janae here (or as I'm known in the blogger-verse Eggy/Eggplant although I think I should have a different nickname for this blog) and welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! If you couldn't tell, this blog will be about fashion (and maybe a little cake) but not just fashion, style. Not just style, my style. Everything that I post on polyvore will go on here (and I might try to incorporate pinterest or the-site-that-shall-not-be-named too) and I might do some outfit of the day things. I'll also post some of my hauls and youtube videos on here (although I haven't made any in a long time) for all to marvel at! Just kidding. But yeah. I also might throw in the occasional dessert recipe because I cook when I'm bored. So enjoy the bloggy-ness!

-Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment